Many of us take the health of our eyes for granted. After all, for the majority of us, it’s been a sense we’ve always had. When you’re dealing with automotive or electrical projects, your sight can be lost in the blink of an eye (pun intended), unless you do your part to protect it. For those of us at the Milwaukee towing company, safety glasses are part of our everyday attire. We use clear lense safety goggles with scratch impact and ballistic resistance. They come in a 12-pack so this makes it the ideal solution for our employees.
If you aren’t sure what safety glasses are best, we’ve tried them out and reviewed them right here at Milwaukee towing company so you don’t have to!
1. Uvex – We love Uvex’s Stealth OTG Safety Goggles with Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coating. Not only are they affordable (under $15.00 with most retailers) but they are comfortable too. If you have prescription glasses, these Uvex goggles are ideal for fitting comfortably over them. Their anti-fog coating makes them a great fit for both indoor and outdoor work, no matter the conditions.
2. Jackson – At Milwaukee towing, we love having tinted safety glasses for sunny days. The Jackson Safety V30 Nemesis Polarized Safety Glasses are ideal for those days you need to protect your eyes from not only your work, but from sun exposure too. They are lightweight, sporty and look like a stylish pair of sunglasses.
3. Dewalt – For heavy-duty projects, we love Dewalt DPG82-11 Concealer Clear Anti-Fog Dual Mold Safety Goggles. Equipped with a strong elastic headband and Tough Coat hard-coated lenses, these comfortable goggles are both durable and comfortable. While the lenses are clear, they do provide 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
4. Safety Works – If you are looking for a light, flexible frames then Safety Works glasses are perfect. You’ll get all the protection you need without the bulkiness of a full goggle.
5. 3M Virtua – 3M has been one of our favorite companies at Milwaukee Towing Company for quite some time now. These stylish protective glasses will offer you full protection while allowing you to see your project without obstruction.
6. Safe Eyes – If mesh lenses are what you are looking for, Safe Eyes is the perfect fit. You’ll get plenty of airflow that will allow you to comfortably work indoors or outdoors.
7. Pyramex –Pyramex glasses are great for indoor use. Possible fogging may occur if used outdoors.
8. G & F – For those who prefer the ultimate style with their safety glasses, you can choose from a variety of frame colors.
9. Delta Track – Mirrored safety classes not only look cool, but they do a great job. Try the Delta Track HC906-1 frames for a comfortable pair of anti-glare, anti-scratch glasses.
10. Safety Girl – Safety girl glasses make a big hit with our female staff at Milwaukee Towing Company. Not only are they tough with scratch-resistance and UV protection but they are stylish too!